The first step in applying to the program is determining if you are a Domestic or a International student.
- You are a Domestic student if you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident. Applying to Seneca involves these steps:
- Go to the Ontario Colleges website (www.ontariocolleges.ca). Find the 3D Animation program at Seneca (current link).
- Apply though the Ontario Colleges site.
- Seneca will send you a information package, giving you an outline of the portfolio requirements, your student ID number, and the date the portfolio is due.
- If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you are considered a International applicant.
- Visit http://www.senecacollege.ca/international which is the Seneca College International student website. From there you can apply online and contact representatives of the school who are there to help guide you through the process.